< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: I Wrote a Book from the best of this Blog

Saturday, July 27, 2019

I Wrote a Book from the best of this Blog


This book is the result of twenty years of teaching Sunday School. My whole world changed when I began teaching Sunday School. Not just because I learned so much in my preparations, but I was always listening for more things to share, reading things with an idea of what I could pass on to others.

I read once that a good sermon should answer the question: Why is it urgently important that we talk about what we’re going to talk about? And if it doesn’t answer this question, then you are giving the wrong message.

My purpose with this book is to tell the truth about God, to inspire people to move deeper into their faith, to show that God has already clearly told us His will in the Bible and to glorify God.

This book is a series from lessons I’ve taught and devotions I’ve shared; divided into ten sections. People may read it straight through or do one section or even just one devotion each day. I hope this will bring them closer to God and that they also will want to go out and share what they’ve learned.


Get the book in Paperback format

Get the book in Kindle format

or to check out My Other Books:

  



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home