< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Book Review of The Spiritual Gifts Handbook

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Book Review of The Spiritual Gifts Handbook

I just finished reading The Spiritual Gifts Handbooks by Randy Clark and Mary Healy.

if you are like me and think of the gifts of the Holy Spirit as being: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Faithfulness, Self-Control, Gentleness, Goodness and Kindness this book will be eye opening.

In using scripture and testimonies from past and present the authors discuss words of knowledge, healing, prophecy, tongues and miracles. They say that these aren't just happening in places like Mozambique or by saints, but by anyone who is baptized by the Holy Spirit.

The authors then tell us how to activate those gifts.

A very interesting read! 

I was given this book by Chosen Books for my honest review.

 The Spiritual Gifts Handbook by Randy Clark and Mary Healy

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home