< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Book Review of Singing the Scriptures by Julie Meyer

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Book Review of Singing the Scriptures by Julie Meyer

I was at a party once when the host put on a TV theme song album (yes it was a long time ago!) and everyone started singing the songs word for word, even though the shows had been off the air for years. So, I get what Julie Meyer is saying in his book "Singing the Scriptures: How All Believers Can Experience Breakthrough, Hope and Healing". If we sing the scriptures, we'll remember them. I just think she could have done it in less chapters. Even with the testimonies scattered in it seemed like she was repeating herself a lot.

After each chapter she suggested the reader go to her You Tube channel which is what you really need to see how to do it.

I gave it 3 stars for the idea, but I had to force myself to keep reading it because of its redundancy.

This book was given to me by the publisher for my honest review.

 Singing the Scriptures...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home