< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Book Review of 936 Pennies

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Book Review of 936 Pennies

I just finished reading 936 Pennies - Discovering the Joy of Intentional Parenting by Eryn Lynum.

I don't have little children anymore, but after reading this book I'm passing it along to my daughter who has a two-year-old.

The author Eryn Lynum is raising her boys exactly how I wish I had raised my child. With her time and presence, setting a good example with her own priorities and especially her focus on God.

The 936 pennies represent 1 penny for each week we have our children from birth until they are 18. As a mother of a grown child I know how fast those weeks pass and also how you can't get them back.

I highly recommend this book to all moms and grandmothers!

*I was given this book by Bethany House for my truthful review.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home