< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: The Alpha and the Omega

Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Alpha and the Omega

John and I went to another church today to hear Dr. Ron McManus speak. He is a worldwide church consultant for the General Council Assembly of God.

His message was on chapter one of the book of Revelation and he talked about how Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega. Not only the beginning, but also the end. He has seen our tomorrows. Dr. McManus said something I thought was really good.

“Jesus tells us if we will let Him, He will walk us through all of our tomorrows.”

The second thing I took away that I want to think about every day is; whatever we are going through right now we need to stand and praise Jesus in the midst of it.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home