< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Eye-opening book on prayer

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Eye-opening book on prayer

I just finished reading the book 'The Lifestyle of a Watchman - A 21-Day Journey to Becoming a Guardian in Prayer' by James W. Goll

This book was eye-opening. I had no idea there are so many “watchmen” praying 24/7 all over the country.

The author used examples of Biblical characters as well as current folks who pray God’s Word back to Him and explains that’s why the prayers are so effective.

He’s divided the book into 21 days, each chapter not too long, but filled with Bible verses and ending in a wonderful prayer. There are also questions for you to ask yourself to help you really understand and think about what you just read.

This book makes a good prayer resource for your library!


*I received my copy from Chosen books to write an honest review on it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home