< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Review of The Jesus Club

Saturday, April 01, 2017

Review of The Jesus Club

I just finished reading the book The Jesus Club by Brian Barcelona.

This is a wonderful story about a young man who has obeyed God's calling for his life and is bringing Jesus back into the schools. Brian Barcelona was saved at 16 and by the time he graduated from high school he heard God tell him He wanted to save the high school students in America. And use Brian to do it.

The book tells how that all came about over a period of six years and is not only interesting and entertaining, but inspirational and hopeful!

I was given a copy of the book from Chosen Books for my honest review and I'm going to pass it along to our Youth Pastor.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home