< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Book review of Anointed to Heal

Monday, January 30, 2017

Book review of Anointed to Heal

Chosen Books sent me Anointed to Heal by Randy Clark and Bill Johnson to review.

This book was different than I imagined it would be. The entire thing was an interview. Bill Johnson interviewing Randy Clark and vice versa.

I was excited to read it because I felt that although there are huge healings going on in third world countries, you don't often hear about them in America today. Yet these two guys have healed thousands.

I felt it a little strange though the way they tried "this technique" or "that way of saying something". I would never have guessed that miraculous healings needed to be learned! In fact they teach their methods.

It was interesting to learn the background of their ministry, but I felt it needed something more.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home