< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Review of the book Dear Mary

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Review of the book Dear Mary

I just finished reading “Dear Mary, Lessons from the Mother of Jesus for the Modern Mom”.
I thought the idea of this book (each chapter a letter to Mary, the mother of Jesus, about a parenting issue) was a great idea. And I started to read it with great anticipation.

But I was really disappointed. It seemed very disjointed and the lessons from both the author’s and Mary’s lives weren’t developed very well. I actually put it down for several weeks and had to force myself to finish it because I had received the book from Bethany House on the promise I would write an honest review.


I’m only giving it two stars and that’s for the idea only.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home