< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Review of 'God Wants to Bless You' by Che Ahn

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Review of 'God Wants to Bless You' by Che Ahn

The author explains in this book what God's blessings are and how we are to recognize them. He also says that as believers we already have the blessings God promises us, but we have to decree them.

I found this part a little "if you think positive you can make anything happen". Lot's of motivational quotes and telling us that God wants us to be financially well off, healthy, etc. 


I've also always felt that God's blessings are knowing Him better and more intimately not money. Although I admit Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were all wealthy.


I did like some of his stories about his own experiences; like when he heard the words in the song from God Spell and realized they were what he wanted in life - to know God more clearly, love Him more dearly and follow Him more nearly. (Like I said - lots of motivation.)


I also agreed with his comment that we are blessed TO bless and in order to bless others with our gifts we need to activate them and employ them.


I would say it's a good read to get you thinking and digging into the Bible to learn more.


I received this book from Chosen for my honest opinion.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home