< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Review of 'Your Sacred Yes' by Susie Larson

Monday, August 31, 2015

Review of 'Your Sacred Yes' by Susie Larson

What I got out of "Your Sacred Yes" was that we are so busy and overcommitted in today's crazy and secular world that we are missing most of what God wants us to enjoy. And missing His messages and His presence because we have said yes to things we didn't want to or shouldn't have; filling up time that would have been better spent worshipping Him, studying His Word and enjoying His many gifts.

The author also reminded the reader of his or her value to God and how much He loves him or her.

If only to be reminded of that, and that we should slow down, the book was worth reading. I do think she repeated herself too much; it could have easily been a much shorter book, but the overall message was good.

I received this book from Bethany House to write my honest review about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home