< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Can we keep God’s judgment from America?

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Can we keep God’s judgment from America?

I just finished reading The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn http://www.theharbinger-jonathancahn.com/
It is a fascinating read and truly a wake up call for America. The book ties 9/11 into God’s judgment on the nation of Israel back when the Assyrians destroyed it. The author shows that 9/11 was a warning that America, a nation dedicated to God in its beginning, is now under judgment if we don’t turn back to Him. There is hope however – at least to delay judgment:
2 Chronicles 7:14 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
The author says that God desires redemption much more then judgment. Judgment is out of necessity. So WAKE UP, America!
Read the book. Hopefully it will change your life!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home