< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: What if Everyone Tried to be the Answer to Someone’s Prayer?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What if Everyone Tried to be the Answer to Someone’s Prayer?

A couple years ago I cut out a little story about making everyday a “million dollar day.” I kept it to inspire me to not only treat each day as a gift to me, but for me to be a gift to others.

I carry it around with me and today pulled it out to re-read and I got to thinking. God uses people most of the time to answer people’s prayers. We each have it in our power to do that more often then we would think.

We can be there for lonely people. We can give money to people who have been praying for relief from debt. We can be on the lookout for job leads for people who are unemployed. We can help someone overwhelmed by a problem. We can send cards, make phone calls...

Just think if everyone spent some time every day thinking about what someone might be praying for – and then trying to be that person’s answer to prayer.

Wouldn’t that be wonderful?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home