< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Every Christian teacher needs a servant’s heart

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Every Christian teacher needs a servant’s heart

The Lord wants my heart, mouth, ears, eyes, hands, feet and everything I am to be given to Him, so He can weep, touch, feel, pray, fast and show compassion through me.

God given ability to transform my life with His assistance the minute I ask Him, involves living my faith to the max and exercising the true meaning of love in my life, which means sacrificing my desires for the sake of others. It means dedicating myself – no matter how I feel – to helping alleviate the suffering of others.

We should ask God daily who we can share Him with, who we can comfort and who we can encourage.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home