< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: God is good

Monday, January 29, 2007

God is good

I’ve had this written in my daytimer so long, I don’t even remember where it came from, but I love it:

God is good and His plans for us are good. When we follow Him, He will show us the right way to go. It may not be an easy way – but it will be the right way. And when you come to the end of your life, the end of the journey, you will know your life has counted. You will have the assurance that you have made a difference. You will know beyond a shadow of doubt that God is good. You will know because He is your friend. He has walked beside you. He has led you. He has guided you. He has strengthened you. At times He has carried you. At all times He has loved you and believed in you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home