< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: What is the Lord teaching me through my suffering?

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What is the Lord teaching me through my suffering?

Something to focus on if you are suffering:

Sometimes it may be to see the consequences of my actions and turn from sin. It can always be to trust and love Him and praise Him through it all to show people Christ in us. And that our faith is strong and not dependent on “happenings” but in the knowledge we are saved.

Lord, please help me have faith that You are using this time for my good. Help me not complain and help me be patient so that it glorifies You. Please give me greater power to bring blessing out of every pressure and trial.

Have you been selected to struggle for God’s Glory? Your faith in the face of suffering cranks up the volume of God’s song. Use your problems to glorify God.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home