< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Christian online store helps you surround yourself with God’s Word

Monday, January 08, 2007

Christian online store helps you surround yourself with God’s Word

I’ve just added a half dozen new designs to my own online store http://www.givitup.com

This is what I say about it in the section header: Be a light in the darkness by sharing your faith. Displayed beautifully and proudly on givitup's t-shirts, sweatshirts, caps, aprons, mugs, mouse pads, magnets, pillows and much more; they are also meaningful gifts for those you love and who love the Lord.

I think there are enough negative and crude t-shirts out there. Christians need to present a positive view.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home