Questions we should ask ourselves and then listen for the Holy Spirit’s response:
1. Is there an action or behavior in my life God wants me to stop?
2. Is there an action or behavior God wants me to begin?
3. Is there a person I have wronged? If so how should I approach this person and ask forgiveness?
4. Is there a person who has wronged me whom I have not yet forgiven?
5. Is there a person God wants me to care for, to serve, or to show love to? What would He have me do?
6. Is there a sin in my life that I need to confess and change my actions?