< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Review of The Mind of Terror by Tass Saada

Monday, July 11, 2016

Review of The Mind of Terror by Tass Saada

The Mind of Terror was one of the most interesting books I've read in a long time. Tass Saada does an excellent job of listing the top terrorist organizations, where they are, what their goals are and how they make their money. This was very helpful to me, because I could never keep them straight and just lumped them together as "terrorists".

Even better then that though, Saada gives us insight into why they are doing this! That in fact this has been building up all the way back to Abraham's first son Ishmael! How muslims don't put themselves first as individuals, it's all about the family or whole group. And when someone hurts or dishonors one person they hurt and dishonor them all.

From there he goes on to suggest how we end it. One person at a time. Get to know your muslim neighbor or co-worker. Don't preach, but do bring up Jesus. Win them over with love. And it will spread.

I highly recommend this book! Tyndale gave me a copy of the book for my honest review.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home