< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Gaither Homecoming 2012

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Gaither Homecoming 2012

John and I were in Nashville last week and Friday night he took me to The Gaither Homecoming 2012 concert as an early birthday present! I had never been to one before although I listen to them on You Tube sometimes and I’ve seen David Phelps in concert before and also heard Gloria Gaither at a Hearts of Worship conference.

It was three and a half hours of wonderful music and worship! Mark Lowry who wrote “Mary Did You Know” (my favorite!) was part of the group and sang it! Chills!

Can’t wait to go to another one!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Nashdlp said...

Just a little late making this comment, but I agree...that was a great show! I began working for Homecoming Magazine in January and saw my first Homecoming show that night as well. As you said...what an evening of worship! Glad you enjoyed it too. And if I may put in a little plug for our website, Homecoming fans may enjoy visiting us at www{dot}homecomingmagazine{dot}com.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Absolutely! They gave us a copy of your magazine at the concert and I really enjoyed it! I'm sure you love your job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home