< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Giving it all up to God

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Giving it all up to God

Often when I’ve been overwhelmed by problems that seemed unfixable I’ve tried to turn them over to God.

I don’t know how many times I’ve told God I’m turning something over to Him, but then I didn’t know what I was supposed to do after that! Stop thinking about it? Make myself stop worrying because it was now in God’s hands?

Just today I found the answer. Do His will day by day in small and large things. Try to solve the problem to the best of our ability, while not compromising, becoming bitter, angry or upset.

And then because we’ve been doing everything in a way that pleases God, we can trust the outcome to be what He wants it to be. Whether it’s what we thought we wanted or not.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Suzanne Cross-Burden said...

Hey Nancy:

Thanks for posting on my blog. I'm certain you can learn A LOT teaching Sunday School.

All the best,
Suzie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home