< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: More on The Traveler’s Gift

Thursday, October 02, 2008

More on The Traveler’s Gift

Continuing from yesterday’s post about The Traveler's Gift:

4. I have a decided heart

I am passionate about my view of the future. I will awake each day excited for the opportunity to grow. I will move forward 1 day at a time. At night I will be happily exhausted. All problems are smaller when confronted.

5. Today I will choose to be happy

People are drawn to people with laughter in their hearts. I will greet the day with enthusiasm. I will smile at everyone. I will have a good attitude. I have a grateful spirit. It is impossible for the seeds of depression to take root in a thankful heart. God has given me many gifts.

6. I will greet each day with a forgiving spirit

By forgiving I create in myself a new heart, a new beginning. I will forgive those who do not ask to be forgiven. I will give up my bitterness. I will forgive myself. My history will cease to control my destiny.

7. I will persist without exception

I know the outcome of my dream. I will stay the course. I will not quit. I don’t have to enjoy the process. Just continue it. God has plans for me! I will find out what they are and do them! I am a person of great faith.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home