< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Leap Year

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year

I was reading Guidepost online today and a woman shared that for all those who always said they could get caught up if they ever could have an extra day - got it today! I hadn't thought about it like that, but we had an entire extra day in the year today! I hope everyone made the most of it!

The youth group at our church got together tonight to do "29 things on the 29th". My husband and I were surprised (and honored) that "caroling for the Geigers" was one of the 29 things! About 35 people showed up at our door to sing "Leap Year" carols to the tune of well-known Christmas carols! What fun!

Even if you didn't get more caught up with your extra day today, I hope you had some bright moments and I hope you shared them with people you love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home