< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: The Virginia Tech Tragedy

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Virginia Tech Tragedy

I don’t usually link to someone else’s article in this blog. In fact it’s quite possible I never have. But, I was reading Christianity Today online and came across an article by George Wood that is just so good and I feel will help people make sense out of what happened, or at least how we as Christians are called to react to it, that I wanted to share it. It’s called God’s Non-intervention and you can read it by clicking below:

God's Non-intervention

Billy Graham said after the Oklahoma City bombing, "Times like this will do one of two things: either make us hard and bitter and angry at God, or make us tender and open and help us to reach out in trust and faith."

My prayers go out to the family and friends of the victims. I also pray that unbelievers see in believer’s reactions during this time, God’s power and love.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home