< What I Learned Teaching Sunday School: Review of the Book, "50 Things You Need To Know About Heaven"

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Review of the Book, "50 Things You Need To Know About Heaven"

I just finished reading Dr. John Hart's book "50 Things You Need To Know About Heaven"

I've read a lot of books about Heaven, so many of these questions and answers I'm familiar with. The difference (and why I would recommend getting this book) is it makes a good reference book to keep in your library. The 50 questions cover most of the questions people often ask about Heaven, so you can pull out this book and skim through the table of contents and answer them a lot faster then trying to remember where you read about it in some other book. (Or even finding the answer in the Bible - the author gives you Bible references for each question also.)

I was given a copy of this book by the publisher to review.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home